Study Pharmacy at prestigious Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Kralove.
The Charles University in Prague was founded in 1348 and is the oldest university in the Central Europe. Charles University is among the 2 per cent top universities in the world and one of the 100 best universities in Europe.
At Charles University study over 53.000 students and over 7.000 of them are foreign students.
Master degree obtained from the Charles University, Faculty of Pharmacy is fully internationally recognized.
|Tution fee||Living expenses|
|7.200 USD/year||5.000 USD/year|
General requirements for application and admission to Pharmacy study program:
1) Official secondary/high school certificates
- leaving certificate or school graduation certificate,
- study reports from each study year - list and full description of all taught subjects with the grades obtained and weekly number of lessons)
The above-mentioned secondary/high school certificates have to be officially validated -legalized (“nostrificated”) – that means your secondary/high school diploma has to be officially translated into the Czech language and notarized by Czech notary and legalized by the Regional Authority. This can be done only in the Czech Republic and the procedure lasts 30 – 60 days.
2) English certificate TOEFL 50-70 or IELTS 5.5 – 5.0. or equivalent.
3) Certificate of medical fitness.
4) You have to pass Entrance exam. Entrance exams to Czech universities are highly selective. Passing Entrance exam from Biology, Botany, Chemistry + general interview, is not itself a guarantee for admission. You have to be among the limited number of best students accepted for the study program for the specific Academic Year.
Entrance exams period: June/July
For international students, especially for those, who graduated more than two years ago, we highly recommend to attend Preparatory Course
The Intensive All-inclusive Pre-Pharmacy Course is professionally run course that will increase your chances of admission to University and further successful study. During the course we evaluate your progress and propose individual procedure for improvement. We will help you with recognition of educational documents (“Nostrification”), prepare admission materials for University and arrange the entrance exam and interview. Besides that, you are provided with accommodation and mailing address in the Czech Republic throughout the whole 8 months. Another advantage is covered health insurance necessary for the visa purpose.
Look at the details.
Success of students in previous years: 100%